Our Activity Director started with Keystone Bluffs in 2000. With years of experience serving seniors, our activity calendar reflects activities for all seniors. Seniors always have the option of being as social or private as they desire.
Sometimes, seniors love to read in their own apartment or watch the birds or a television show. Other times, seniors love to interact 1:1 with other seniors who reside at Keystone in hallway sitting areas or the front lobby.
For those who choose to participate the following is a sample of life at Keystone Bluffs Assisted Living:
• Monthly Birthday party celebration for all seniors with birthday in the month
• Monthly High tea Party with china and reminiscing themes.
• Monthly bus trips to restaurants, casino or mystery trips weather depending.
• Weekly baking, gardening, shopping trips, musical entertainment, and/or other events.
• Daily exercise and camaraderie with other seniors and staff.
• Daily coffee gatherings & popcorn gatherings in the lobby sitting area.
• Daily opportunity for card players and those who love puzzles